Primetime Premier Productions LLC is looking for a competent Production Assistant/Camera Operator/Editor/Photographer to support all aspects of TV production. The production manager will count on you for various fast-paced, deadline-focused tasks, from the production set up to hands-on work. Must provide new ideas and innovative approaches to challenges to its fullest as maintaining an emphasis on the quality of expertise. If you want to prove yourself and work your way up the ranks in broadcasting, this is the place to start. High energy and commitment are essential. If you are a restless individual who can multi-task, solve problems, and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become valuable.
The goal is to ensure production gets on smoothly and problem-free. We are looking for a talented Production Assistant/Camera Operator/Editor/Photographer who is suitable for broadcasting production.
Ultimately, as a Production Assistant/Camera Operator/Editor/Photographer, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. Having photography experience is a plus. Must have a link to your demo reel as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Help prepare the production set up with equipment, lights, props, and cables, etc.
• Assist producers, directors, camera ops, and other production assistants
• Provide practical and creative input to scene planning
• Edit footage pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience/client
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on the scene’s value and contribution to continuity
• Input music, audio, graphics, and effects
• Create rough, final cuts and transitions
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running in the footage
• Edit photos precisely that are appealing
• Consult with production manager from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
• Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots
• Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements
• Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
• Resolve technical or practical issues
• Usage of Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, Illustrator, and Final Cut Pro as well
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
• Broadcast Video Production: 2 years
Required travel: TBD